Information Collection and Use
- We collect information from you when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browsing history, and website usage information.
- We also collect information you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, and any comments or feedback you provide.
- We use the information to improve our website and to provide you with personalized content and advertisements.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- You may choose to set your web browser to reject cookies, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
Sharing of Information
- We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers for the purpose of providing you with services on our behalf.
- We may also share your information as required by law or to protect our rights and the rights of others.
- We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested, or for other important purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
- You may access and modify your information by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated policy on our website and indicating the effective date of the update.
Effective Date: February 7, 2023